Glow up, Simple Turmeric Mask
We all love glowing skin, so why not obtain that glow you desire with a few natural ingredients. This glow up mask is impressive, adding a beautiful glow to the face that all will notice. Glow up with this turmeric mask.
You will need:
1 tablespoon ground turmeric
3 tablespoon almond milk
3 tablespoon baking soda
Turmeric is known for adding flavor to Indian dishes, but did you know that
turmeric contains elements which produce a glow and natural light to the skin? The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components are said to rejuvenate your skin by bringing out its essential radiance.
Almond Milk contains vitamin C and E. It’s one of the ingredients that can clear blemishes and decrease aging lines.
When using this mask, baking soda is the acting exfoliator ingredient. It’s components assist with reducing acne breakouts and manages inflammation.
- Be sure to apply the mask to a clean face, neck, and apply with clean hands.
- Turmeric can stain, so be sure to lay a towel over your sink just in case the mask plops all over the place.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine baking powder and turmeric. Combine evenly.
- Carefully, pour in the almond milk and gently stir into you reach a paste-like texture. When applying this mask, I recommend you apply with your fingertips. The mask texture is more of a paste-like—pat with fingers while applying.
- Allow the mask to sit for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Eat a vegan cookie, or scroll through New Living while you wait.
- Rinse with lukewarm water, pat dry, and then follow up with a moisturizer.
Enjoy your beautiful bright skin.
Jessica is a rising new face of vegan culinary cuisine who takes pride in her craft as a recipe designer and holistic lifestyle educator. New Living encouraging others to shift towards a wholesome lifestyle; in addition, cultivating the common mindset into understanding that healthy living is a lifelong process, not just a diet plan.